Study in Serbia! - Preparation Courses
Would you like to study in Serbia? Enrich your international experience and take a prep course for university studies in Serbia, Belgrade or Valjevo. Here you can prepare for IT studies, medicine, dentistry, programming, electrical, mechanical or construction engineering, economics, foreign languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Russian ...), philosophy, humanities, arts and many other fields in which you would like to develop.
Serbian Language and Culture Workshop invites you to enroll with us:
1) A prep course for the proficiency certificate in Serbian - compulsory for all foreign students who wish to study in Serbia, in Serbian;
2) Preparatory course for the entrance exam (mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, history ...) - an elective program (non-compulsory).
Why study in Belgrade?
- The system of study is similar to that in the European Union because Serbia is a signatory of the Bologna Declaration. Thanks to this, the studies which you start in Belgrade can be continued in Europe, or even in the United States.
- Citizens of the EU and the U.S. don't need visa, as Serbia is a candidate for membership in the European Union. However, citizens of many other countries, like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, China, India or Indonesia have visa-free regime with Serbia too.
- All university students in Belgrade, including students from abroad, can apply for EU scholarships and exchange programs, like ERASMUS. The University of Belgrade has cooperation agreements with a large number of EU universities, with whom they exchange thousands of students and professors every year. If you were a student at the University of Belgrade, you would be able to apply for some of those scholarships and this would be a lifechanging experience for you.
- Education in Serbia is excellent! According to the Shanghai list of world universities, the University of Belgrade belongs to the top 500 universities in the World and it has excellent curricula for IT, programming, mathematics, physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, medicine, architecture, construction and foreign languages. Thanks to the ERASMUS program, guest professors from all over Europe teach in Belgrade and professors from Belgrade teach all over Europe.
- The annual tuition fee is not expensive, and the cost of living in Serbia is lower than in Europe or the U.S. An investment in yourself is always a good investment and good education is always the best investment.
If you wish to study in Serbia...
- Take a prep course for the official Serbian language certificate, which is a prerequisite for university studies in Serbia.
- Spend 4 or 8 months in Belgrade, find some Serbian friends and experience rich cultural and social life in Serbia.
At the Preparatory Course all levels can be involved, from absolute beginners to the most advanced students. All students must have completed a grammar school or another high school and passed the graduation exam.
Belgrade, Serbia (learn more about Belgrade).
Calendar (subject to minimum changes)
Preparatory courses in 2019/2020 last 16 work weeks and start on the next dates:
September 30th, 2019;
February 10th, 2020;
May 11th, 2020.
|Dates||Preparatory Course for the Serbian Proficiency Exam||Preparatory Course for the placement test in math, physics, chemistry... (non-compulsory)|
Oct - Feb
30/9/2019 - 7/2/2020
Feb - Jun
10/2/2020 - 5/6/2020
May - Aug
11/5/2020 - 28/8/2020
|1090€ (16 work weeks, 10 classes a week)||470€ (16 work weeks, 4 classes a week)
All students will receive a certificate of enrollment with which they can apply for student visa.